In the food industry, hygiene is of utmost importance. Our sensors can be cleaned, even with high pressure, because of the high class protection and the chemical resistant coating. Moreover, special series are produced from FDA-approved material, in accordance with EHEDG-guidelines and meet the ECOLAB-norm.
The crm+ series of microsonic are ultrasonic sensors in a M30 housing with chemical resistant coating. This makes the sensors suitable for use in the food industry. The sensors measure the distance to the frozen food in the product feeder. The measured amount determines the supply speed of the vibrating chute towards the weighing system. This way, the product packages are weighed in a controlled manner.
- Stainless steel housing – in M30 wired cable housing
- Chemical resistant – equipped with coating for industrial cleaning
- Accurate measurement – with 0-10 Vdc or 4-20 mA output
Goods on an accumulation conveyor should be transported with optimal filling of the transportation track without damaging them. The conveyors are divided in sections. Every section is guarded by an ultrasonic sensor from microsonic. The sensor detects the amount of products in the section and adjusts the conveyor speed accordingly.
- Up to 3 switching points – for dividing up to 5 sections
- Available in F&B housing – conform ECOLAB and FDA guidelines
- Reliable – frequently used standard
- Great measurement range – up to 2 meters
- Insensitive for color – detects transparent bottles as well
For those that prefer to process the signal from the sensors via the serial bidirectional point-to-point IO-Link connection there are the lcs+ and pico+ series of microsonic.
- Direct temperature measurement of the product
- Contactless measuring
The pms-ultrasonic sensors reliably detect transparent bottles made from glass or PET and can withstand the periodical cleaning of the filling machine.
The pms-ultrasonic sensor ensures a gradual supply of glass vials on a turntable in pharmaceutical or medical applications before these are carried to the filling line.
Two ultrasonic sensors from the pms series, two pms-25/F/A1 with a PushPull-output for example, check whether 6-packs of apples really contain six apples. For example, 2 pms-25/F/A1 sensors with PushPull output.