The bks- and the bks+ series of microsonic are ultrasonic sensors in a fork-like housing, especially made to steer the track side of foils, paper, metal sheets or textile. The forksensor continually checks the position of the material between the fork. Because of this the machine control can make sure the material will not lapse. The bks of microsonic has a strong market position, because of its trustworthiness, high accuracy and flexible integration opportunities. It also uses an ultrasonic sound, in contrast to an optic measurement system, which makes the sensor extra applicable for measuring transparent materials.
- IO-Link interface - new industrial standard
- 6, 12 or 40 mm reach - the best sensor for every application
- Nauwkeurige meting - with 0-10 Vdc or 4-20 mA output
- PushPull contact - ...
The diameter of a roll or coil of material can be detected by an ultrasonic sensor of microsonic with analogue output and the drive adjusted or brake applied accordingly. The sensor can also detect if the roll is empty or almost empty.
- Measurements up to 8 meters - mic+ serie
- Measurements up to 130 cm - pico+ serie
- Measurements up to 350 mm - nano- serie