Our sensors feel most comfortable in applications exposed to dirt, water and all weather conditions. Therefore these sensors are extremely suitable for water-, waste/garbage and environment applications like balers, conveyor belts and level measurement in water basins or drains.
Garbage or garbage levels needs to be detected in balers, waste separators and drum feeders. A robust sensor is essential in these dirty industrial environments. For dirty environments we recommend the photoelectric sensors out of the SM3000 series from Telco Sensors. If your application contains extreme dirt buildup we recommend photoelectric sensors out of the SM9000 series.
- Robust housing – shock and vibration resistant
- High gain – sees through thick layers of dirt
- High sealing class – IP69K
- Light immunity – > 100.000 lux
- Great range – >70 meters
Ultrasonic sensors by microsonic are perfect to measure levels in water- and water disposal facilities. The sensors are suited for applications in water treatment facilities, pumping stations and overflow basins. Ultrasonic sensors are insensitive to color and transparency. With microsonic sensors it is possible to measure levels or distances up to 8 meters. Measurements are available through a analog output (0-10 Vdc or 4-20mA).
- Ideal for liquids – insensitive to color and transparency
- Filter settings – for stable measurements
- Industrial – suitable for outdoor applications
Dirty, dirtier, dirtiest…Sensors by Telco Sensors won’t fail in harsh environments. Our photoelectric sensors are perfect for detection of products on large industrial conveyor belts. In case of level measurement to regulate your conveyor belt speed, we recommend ultrasonic sensors by microsonic with an analog output.
- Photoelectric sensors – for detection or level measurement
- Ultrasonic sensors – for level measurements