Need help?Every application is unique. Don't hesitate to contact us in case of any questions. We are here to help!
Garbage or garbage levels needs to be detected in balers, waste separators and drum feeders. A robust sensor is essential in these dirty industrial enviroments. For dirty enviroments we recommend the photoelectric sensors out of the SM3000 series. Is your application extremely dirty we recommend photoelectric sensors out of the SM9000 series.
- Robust housing - Shock- and vibrationproof
- High gain - penetrate through any contamination
- High sealing class - IP69K
- Immunity to light - > 100.000 lux
- Wide reach - >70 meters
Ultrasonic sensors by microsonic are perfect to measure levels in water- and waterdisposal facilities. For example in water treatment facilities, pumping stations and overflow basins. Ultrasonic sensors are insensitive to color and transparancy. With microsonic sensors it is possible to measure levels or distances up to 8 meters. Measurements are available through a analog output (0-10 Vdc or 4-20mA).
- Ideal for liquids - insensitive to color & transparancy
- Filter settings - for stable measurements
- Industrial - suitable for outdoor applications
Dirty, dirtier, dirtiest...Sensors by Telco Sensors won't fail in harsh environments. Our photoelectric sensors are perfect for detection of products on large industrial conveyor belts. In case of level measurement to regulate your conveyor belt speed, we recommend ultrasonic sensors by microsonic.
- Photoelectric sensors - to detect products or levels
- Ultrasonic sensors - to measure levels