€919,00 €1.111,99 incl. btw
A combination of infrared images and visual images in a small housing make for a very profitable pricing. The FLIR AX8 is the perfect solution for non-contact temperature monitoring of crucial electrical and mechanical components in processes that have to be monitored continuously. The FLIR AX8 looks for the hotspot automatically and operates as 4800 independent pyrometers fitted in one small housing!
- Automatic hotspot detection with alarm
- Stand-alone functioning
- Easy configuration through its web interface
- FLIR’s Lepton® Micro Thermal Camera Core
- IP67 dust and water resistant housing
- 640 x 480 built-in digital camera
- Housing dimensions of just 54 x 25 x 95 mm
- Temperature range of –10°C up to +150°C
- Digital I/O
- Ethernet/IP & Modbus communication
- 4800 measuring pixels!
The FLIR AX8 protects your machines against unplanned downtime, obstructions and malfunctioning equipment by the realization of unobstructed maintaining of the temperature. Because of this you can benefit from the continuous condition surveillance and hotspot detection which makes periodic scanning unnecessary. FLIR AX8 monitors the temperature of your machinery or products 24/7/365. In contrast to a PT100 / temperature sensor, the FLIR AX8 visualizes the surface temperature of an object instead of the surrounding temperature of the air around it. This provides a highly accurate and effective measurement. The measurement has been checked and temperature differences are detected early on.
Examples of applications:
- Electrical switching boxes and panels
- Processing and production facilities
- Data centers
- Power generation and distribution
- Transport and public transportation
- Storage facilities
- Cooled warehouses
- Alarming when fuses overheat
- Notifying loose connections in electrical circuits and connections
Automatic analysis and monitoring
With the direct video output, the FLIR AX8 not only provides live video of every installation, but also generates automatic alarm notifications when a set temperature is exceeded. The FLIR AX8 is equipped with the industrial interfaces Ethernet/IP and Modbus TCP. The supported video formats are MPEG, MJPEG, H.264.
-10°C up to 150°C
7.5 – 13 µm
|Field of view|
80 x 60 pixels
11 – 30 Vdc
± 2%, ± 2℃